HFS Bookkeeping Services provide the following:-
Set-up your initial computerised accounts
- Setting up your computerised bookkeeping system: period ends, chart of accounts, sales and purchase ledgers, stock control, bank accounts and opening entries.
- Production of sales invoices.
- Allocation of receipts.
- Production of statements of accounts.
- Liaison with customers.
- Production of overdue letters.
- Chasing late payments and reducing bad debts.
Bank, Credit Cards and Cash Accounts
- Bank account reconciliations.
- Credit card transaction coding, entries and reconciliations.
- Cash expenses and petty cash transaction coding, entries and reconciliations.
- Processing payroll (Sage 50 Payroll & Xero)
- Production of BACS payments to employees.
- Calculation of SSP, SMP & SPP.
- Generation of P45’s, P46’s & P60’s.
- Submission of online RTI to HMRC.
- Submission of online pension returns to provider.
- Provision of journals / entry into accounting software.
- Processing and submitting year-end returns.
- Production of departmental reports.
- Confidential recording of personnel information in acccordance with data protection legislation.
- Application and administration of DBS.
- Cost codes and data input.
- Reconciling accounts.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Production of debtors reports.
- Production of BACS payments.
- VAT reconciliation and online submission of returns.
- Preparation and online submission of tax returns for individuals and sole-traders.
CIS (Construction Industry Scheme)
- Recording payments and submission of reports to HMRC.
- Administration of the scheme, preparing and submitting claims to HMRC.
Journals, Accruals and Prepayments
- Make accrual and prepayment adjustments (accrual accounting standards).
- Production of Trial Balance, Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports.
- Production of Debtors and Creditors Reports.
- Production of Cash Flow Reports.
- Production of year end accounts to Trial Balance for submission to your accountant / auditor.